Tuition fees 20/21 and financial regulations
- Children of Jordanian nationality 3749 JOD/year
- Children of French nationality 3408 JOD/year
- Children of Jordanian nationality 4799 JOD/year
- Children of French nationality 4341 JOD/year
- Children of Jordanian nationality 6391 JOD/year
- Children of French nationality 5700 JOD/year
Registration is not final until the registration fees (1280 JOD per student) have been paid.
For further information, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The tuition fees are distributed pro rata temporis :
- September – December : 40%; (- 200 JOD paid in June at the time of re-registration)
- January – March : 30%;
- April – June : 30%;
Other expenses :
- School insurance : compulsory, costs JOD 9 per year and per child. It covers the risk of accident during school time, extracurricular activities and trips between home and establishment.
- for secondary school students, the costs associated with the purchase of school books and registration for exams represent additional expenses borne by families. DNB: 25 JOD (grade 9), EAB: 150 JOD (grade 11), BAC: 350 JOD (grade 12).
- for primary school students, the exercise books provided to the students will be the responsibility of the families.