Headmaster’s speech, Web radio, Food drive, Calendar and others. Here is the N° 28 newsletter.
You will find all the events on the Pronote agenda:
log into your Pronote account and click on the “Communication-Agenda” tab..
– Tuesday 24th of May
– Wednesday 25th of May
– Thursday 26th of May
– 4th grade : Rangers adventure camp in Ajloun the 16/05/2022
– 12th grade : Desert castles the 17/05/2022
– 5th grade/6th grade : Rangers adventure camp in Ajloun the 18 and 19 /05/2022
– 10th grade : Wadi Rum the 19 and 20 /05/2022
– Tuesday 31st of May, 2022 N°3 Health and safety committee
– Tuesday, May 31, 2022 N°3 Health, safety and working conditions committee
– From 5th of June, 2022 3rd term class meetings, calendar is coming soon
– Sunday 19th of June, 2022 N°03 Primary school conference
– Monday 26th of June, 2022 N°03 Secondary school Board of education meeting
– Saturday 21st of May
Extend the period of books order for the secondary school classes.
Secondary school families who want to order books through the LFiA must do the request until Friday 20th May 2022
Attention! To make books order, you have to re-register your child for the next school year.
Distribution of the 1st food drive campaign.The 2nd campaign starts on Sunday, 29th of May to Thursday, 2nd of June.
Thank you to the volunteers for organizing the distribution and thank you to the CVL students for this initiative.
Yasmine and Layan sing “The bird and the child” during the web radio. Very nice voices to listen to!
The last swimming session
Some pictures of the 5th grade swimming session on Thursday, 21st of April. Both non-swimmers and swimmers are divided into small groups so that each student can progress at their own pace
Yann teacher visit
On Tuesday 19th of April, Yann teacher, from the Prévôterie school in Brie, in Charente, took advantage of his stay in Jordan to visit the correspondents of the Cm1-1 class of the LFiA. He shared an entire morning in the class. It was a great day to share with students!