Here is the newsletter N°16. You will find the headlines: welcome to the new staff, elections, invoices, training, COVID vaccination survey, image right and national day of sports. We hope you enjoy reading it.
If you want to see more specific information, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Class delegates’ elections of Secondary school
Welcome to the new staff
The LFiA wishes the best of luck to the new staff who joined the school on 30 August 2021.
You will find all the events on the Pronote agenda:
log into your Pronote account and click on the “Communication-Agenda” tab.
Book your day on 19 October : program for young and old, students, parents and LFiA staff!
– From 5 to 11 October as indicated in the table.
– Tuesday, 12 October at 1 p.m.
– Monday, 18 October from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– from Monday 4th to Tuesday 11th of October : applications’ submission
– Sunday 9 October at 5:00 p.m. ( Yadoodeh and on Zoom): Meeting to introduce the different councils of LFiA and the role of parents in it.
– Tuesday 11th October : start announcing the candidate lists
– Sunday 17 October : distribution of voting material.
– Wednesday 20th of October : voting on Deir Ghbar site, from 8.15 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
– Tuesday 5th to Tuesday 11th of October : applications’ submission
– Tuesday, 11th of October : start announcing the candidate lists
– Thursday, October 14 : distribution of voting material.
– Tuesday, 18th of October , 2021: voting at Yadoodeh from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. voting at Deir Ghbar from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – counting votes at Deir Ghbar.
Other useful information
As part of our communication system, we will therefore use photos or films of your child in an individual or collective situation, on all our communication tools.
For this reason, a document was sent to all parents. Please complet and sign this document and return it to the school as soon as possible.
After a few days of delay, the invoices for the 1st trimester will be sent to you on Tuesday 5 October 2021.
Please make your payment before 19 October.
Thank you for completing the “student COVID vaccination” survey on Pronote
(the deadline is on Tuesday 5 October 2021)
An itslearning/Pronote training will be given to parents of secondary school (date and time are coming soon)
The return of Extracurricular Activities
National day of sport
On the occasion of the national day of sport in the French schools , proposed by the AEFE, on 22 of September 2021, the primary school students have started their day with some physical and sports activities.
Where are our graduates now ?
Jeanne Michel (Tle 2021): 1st year of archeology at Louvre School in Paris.